CONDITIONS OF SALE
Check your tickets now as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
1) Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded (also see no 12).
2) The management reserves the right to refuse admission and will carry out bag searches to ensure everyone’s safety.
3) The management reserves the right to make any changes to the programme without prior notice (eg. a change of performer).
4) Children aged 6 and under go free.
5) Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
6) No tables, tents, gazebos, floor standing umbrellas, pop-up structures, naked flames, BBQs, gas stoves, candles, corkscrews, knives or fireworks. Please use plastic cups where possible.
7) No dogs or pets (except guide/service dogs).
8) Please dispose of all rubbish in the designated bins, or take it with you.
9) Performances will take place in all weathers. No shelter is provided.
10) We cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal possessions.
11) Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area.
12) We will adhere to all Covid guidelines applicable in July 2022.
Please check the website for up-to-date details. Performances may be subject to change. In the event that the ticket purchaser should contract Covid prior to a performance, it is not the responsibility of the event organisers to issue a refund. The organisers reserve the right to make an individual decision for any ‘exceptional circumstances’, where the purchaser requests a refund.
The event is taking place on an open space where social distancing will not be possible, so we ask all attendees to be aware of their surroundings and take the appropriate measures to keep safe. If the event were to be cancelled due to a return to social distancing, refunds will not be given, as the event costs would still have to be paid by the organisers to their suppliers in advance of the event.
Please take a Lateral Flow Test before attending the event.
If you should need to contact the organisers of the Music Weekend during the event, please call 07501 002967.
Yes. Do make sure you arrive in plenty of time on show evenings, as to assist with the safety of all our guests a bag search will be carried out on entry to the Castle grounds.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Check our picnics FAQ for information on what you can bring into the grounds.
Please do not bring any fireworks, confetti canons etc.
For group bookings of 12 or more please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets can be purchased in person at Tonbridge Gateway, Castle Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1BG
Gates open at 5.30pm and the bands start at around 7.00pm on both Friday and Saturday evening. Sunday evening the gates open at 6pm.
The entertainment is estimated to end at around 10.15pm. The grounds will need to be vacated by 10.45pm at the very latest.
The event is an all weather event so will not be cancelled due to adverse weather. No shelters are available so please bring a brolly or rainmac if wet weather is forecast!
Once a ticket has been purchased no exchanges or refunds are available.
Tickets are available to purchase online through Tickettailor. Please ensure you print your ticket/s and present them at the gates on arrival. Tickets can be purchased in person at Tonbridge Gateway. You must bring this ticket with you to gain entry.
Please feel free to bring your own picnic and any refreshments. Alcoholic drinks are permitted within reason.
No tables, tents, gazebos, parasols, umbrellas, pop-up structures, naked flames, BBQs, gas stoves, candles, corkscrews or knives are allowed. Please use non-breakable cups/glasses where possible.
We ask you to ensure you put all rubbish in the bins provided and take everything away with you at the end of the night.
Tonbridge Mainline Station is 10 minutes walk from the Castle with trains running to and from London Charing Cross, Sevenoaks, Ashford, Canterbury and the Coast (Ramsgate & Hastings). Tonbridge is close by to major road links including the A21 with access to the M25 and M20.
A small number of refreshment stands and a bar will be available during the events.
Children aged 6 and under on event day can enter for free. Anyone aged 7 or over must purchase a ticket.
Please note that all children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
See conditions of sale for full terms and conditions.
There are a number of public pay & display car parks behind the Castle with larger car parks found along the high street and one opposite Tonbridge Mainline station.
No dogs or pets are allowed in the grounds during the event (except guide/service dogs).